How bad is your stomach supposed to hurt during pregnancy
The hurting of stomach during pregnancy varies form women to women.It is not similar in all the cases.Basically you might experience some uneasiness in your lower abdomen when the uterus starts preparing for the developing embryo.If you feel like hurting you should see a doctor immediately.
TAGS: baby, doctor, pregnancy, symptoms, pain, body, pregnant women, women, labor, test, contractions, stomach, risk, food, birth, pregnancy test, uterus, mom, legs, cramps
- Can your stomach hurt if your pregnant
- Can your stomach hurt if your pregnant?
- Do you feel bubbling in your stomach during early pregnancy?
- Is your stomach supposed to hurt in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Is stomach cramping a symptom in the first couple of weeks of pregnancy?
- Does your stomach hurt when your pregnant?