How long should i stay off work with gastric flu?
It is recommended that you stay off of work for at least two weeks with gastric flu. Since the symptoms of gastric flu like dirrahea and vomiting could really be a pain and will require you to constantly visit the restroom it could be hectic for you at work. Also it is contagious and could infect other people at a work-place.
TAGS: surgery, food, stomach, gastric bypass, weight loss, gastric bypass surgery, risk, obesity, flu, small intestine, Health, virus, pouch, surgeon, lose weight, stomach pouch, calories, disease, weight-loss surgery, bariatric surgery
- How long should i stay off work with gastric flu?
- Foods you can eat with gastric flu
- Should gastric by pass patient take flu shot
- What can i eat with gastric flu
- What you can eat when you have gastric flu
- Food you should eat during gastric flu