What causes common cold
Common cold just like the name suggest is the most common infection. Common cold is caused by virus. The viral invasion of your body causes the symptoms of chills, cough, congestion of the nose etc.
TAGS: symptoms, the common cold, nose, runny nose, virus, viruses, infection, Common Cold, fever, treatment, throat, colds, cough, cold viruses, sore throat, adults, doctor, rhinovirus, cause colds, Symptoms
- Can a common cold affect your eyes?
- What types of diseases does the common cold cause
- How can the common cold be spread
- How long does the common cold last
- Help for common cold
- What causes the common cold