Can you prevent the stomach flu with vitamin c?
Vitamin C does not have anything to do with stomach flu! However, having food rich in vitamin C is good for your health and in the long run food rich in vitamins and nutrients builds up body immunity. This in turn helps in battling against the virus.
- Can you prevent the flu from taking vitamin c
- Can vitamin c prevent influenza
- What vitamins can prevent a stomach virus?
- How to avoid stomach virus vitamin c
- How long does it take food to settle after eating
- Does vitamin c cure the common cold